CYBER SECURITY TRAINING / PROGRAM DETAILS
Cyber security Course offered by Cybervie prepares students for a path of success in a highly demanding and rapidly growing field of cyber security. The course is completely designed with an adaptable mindset, where the program allows the student to complete the course work at their own pace while being able to complete weekly assignments. Hence, also making it convenient for busy working professionals to pursue the training to help them advance their career in cyber security.
Cybervie has designed the training module based on the cyber security industry requirements in both offensive and defensive manner, using real time scenarios which help our students to understand the market standards.
CYBER SECURITY COURSE CURRICULUM
TOOLS YOU WILL LEARN
Net Sparker | Burp Suite | Acunetix | Basics of Splunk | Snort Basics | Wireshark | Nmap | Nessus | OWASP ZAP | Parrot OS | Kali Linux | Basics of Forensics | SIEM/SOC Basics | IT Policy Framework
CYBER SECURITY INTERNSHIP
Cyber Security Internship Program is where we provide the Opportunity for Students/Working professionals of all levels to explore Real & Relevant issues in Information Security and Information Protection. Website Vulnerability Assessment, Network Operations, Cyber Policy, and Much More…
BENEFITS OF CYBERSECURITY
- Real time knowledge on Information security
- Cyber Security Internship Certificate. With which you’ll have Access to all the Technical and Management Training Courses you need to become the Expert you want to be.
- Learn from Expert Developers in the Field. Our Team leads love to Mentor.
- Cyber Security Internship gives an Opportunity to Work in many Different Areas to Figure Out What Excites Us.
BENEFITS OF CYBER SECURITY PROGRAM
Real-time Project Report
- Online teaching
- Weekly assessment
- Learn at your own pace
- Placement assistance
- Dedicated to create cyber security leaders
- Protection against attack in the internet world. Private companies and government portals all have been in attack as of late and it has become the need of the hour to protect data of masses from going in the wrong hands.
- Protection against data leaks. Sensitive data leaked out can bring serious repercussions both for the affected company and customers.
- Protection from mal-intended software. This software steal your private information like your pictures, passwords etc.
- Cyber proofing potential points of attack on a webpage. Leaving such points open for long ultimately results in attacks. Timely detection can help avert many such attacks.
- Technical Knowledge in the field of cyber security which will help the student become a complete cyber security professional and help establish them in the industry.
- Diverse perspectives which help the student understand various reasons behind a problem and adopt a multi-fold approach to look at a potential weak-point.
- Critical enquiry that makes the student more inquisitive about current and future changes in the world of cyber security.
- Applied learning coupled along with technical knowledge helps the student gain practical skills required at handling a live problem in the industry.
- Ethical reasoning is an important part of the training. With great power comes greater responsibility. We at Cybervie believe that technology should be used only for the benefit of the society.
- Communication becomes critical while working in the industry. Students will have to deal with internal stakeholders and external clients where communicating the issues and solutions concisely becomes essential.
- Analyze and discern the vulnerabilities and also understand administrative controls to mitigate the threat.
- Describe what comprises an enterprise network.
- Explain the key protocols and their hierarchical relationship in the context of a conceptual model.
- Build multiple hosts and network architectures.
- Configure operating systems, network-specific services, routing, switching and remote access solutions.
- Identify the document issues, communicate and apply these lessons to future teams which will help them in building teamwork.
- Cybercrime related damage – It is estimated that the total worth of damage caused by cyber attacks will be $6tn by 2021. That is more than the current GDP of India, UK and Canada combined.
- Cybersecurity is the fastest-growing segment. Cybersecurity market grew by 35X over 13 years (2005-2018).
- Forbes has stated “Cybersecurity – job sector of the future” in one of its articles. This clearly highlights the focus on cyber security in the next 5 years throughout the world, be it private companies or national governments.
- It is estimated that approximately 3.5 million vacancies will be present in cyber security job sector by 2021. There is a huge supply gap in this sector that needs to be filled urgently.
- Practitioner Faculty – *state their credentials*
- We provide students with hands-on task and practical experience with the help of weekly assignments and live industry projects.
- We follow a unique teaching methodology to provide our students with best teaching experience online.
- Students get strong networking opportunities during the time of the course with industry practitioners and alumni of Cybervie through seminars and training sessions.
- Career opportunities for students right from providing help in resume building, skill development, liaisoning with the recruiters through live projects and interactive sessions
- 100% – Course completion rate. All of our students have shown faith in our teaching by completing the course. This highlights the efforts and dedication put in by Cybervie to create Cyber security leaders.
- ZOMATO – 17 million accounts stolen
- UBER – 57 million customers data exposed – $148 million settlement paid
- SONY – 77 million users affected – $15 million compensation
- Marriott – rift spotted after 4 years! Fined $123 million
- A holistic perspective of cyber security so as to make the student aware of not just current scenario but also prepare him for the future.
- Real-life projects with industry will help the students apply their theoretical concepts in practical context to make their learning more effective.
- Interactive sessions with industry practitioners will help students understand requirements of the industry, the work being done currently and what to expect when they join as a cyber security professional in these firms.
- Online web assignments will help the students to complete the course at their own pace without any restriction of attending the sessions at stipulated time.
- Weekly assignments will be given to ensure the students understand important concepts and can identify their weaknesses at regular intervals to improve upon them.
- Remote access to content will be given to students for their ease and comfort of learning from anywhere at any time.
- Ultimate growth of the industry in the next 5-10 years. This is where most of our students will establish their career as a cyber security leader.
- Placement assistance will be provided to student’s right from the beginning in things like resume building and connecting with the industry practitioners.